Just watche the opening scene of OITNB with my parents haha
And why is season 3 not on UK Netflix?!
As the deadly virus claims its first victim in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country which has close links with the UK, experts warn British doctors to look for the signs
I’ll sit in a corner and worry on my own haha
Here is a traditional French dish - it’s a Basque (an area that stretches from Spain to France) styled dish. The style of Basque dishes is heavily reliant on fresh produces.
This recipe is best served with rice or pasta - the tradition is to serve it with chicken.
- 5-6 pieces prosciutto ham
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp bayleaf
- 2 tsp paprika
1. Make an X on the skin of the tomatoes and boil in water for 20 seconds. Then place tomatoes in cold water to peel the skin off. (Do this only if you don’t want the skin, I usually keep the skin for vitamins)
2. Add olive oil to a shallow pan and lightly saute prosciutto ham until crispy.
3. Then using the same pan, saute onions until they brown. Add in garlic, thyme, bay leaf, peppers and a pinch of salt and cook until peppers soften.
4. Dice the tomatoes and add them into the pan. Then add in prosciutto ham and paprika. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread the sauteed mixture into a bake-able pan. Dig 2 wells with a spoon and crack the 2 eggs into the wells.
6. Bake at 230’C in the oven for 10 mins
Rob, Robert, Bob. 22. England.Half-Canadian."British by birth. Canadian by choice", just a good quote. It's true to a degree. Oh, and a lot of my stuff is NSFW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Just a guy with a blog. Oh and I love waffles.